Saturday, January 29, 2011

A New Look!

Hello all!

So- first off, if you get my blog delivered via email, go to www.seemillietri.com and check out the new look!  I would love to hear your feedback.  Also, with the new look- the comment function has been repaired!!! Hallelujah!  Downside-  I lost my "guestbooker"  so all the comments that people left me before the triathlon are gone- I'm really upset that I never thought to copy and paste them off the site :(  Now, they're gone forever.  And they were really awesome super sweet comments too-  of all the happiness and excitement of the new site, that truly is the sad part.

We also have reached 100 followers on See Millie Tri's Facebook Page!  YAY!  (ok, so perhaps Ive been pestering friends and family for days to "like" my page..  but there are at least four or five people that I don't know that are fans ;-)

I have heard that a certain healthclub has finally gotten their tish together and fixed the ever loving pool- so I'll be checking back with them tomorrow.

Other than that- not much else to report!  I can't believe January is almost over.  My fingers are crossed that Mr. Groudhog decides that we've had enough of this white cold stuff for the season and send in the great thaw-  I'm dying to start working out outside again.

Tomorrow, I'm heading over to my favorite bikeshop (  Performance Bike Shop  they rock).  For their huge end of season sale-  I'm hoping that this bike I have been drooling over  (for my husband, of course.. I already have a bike )  ;-)   -  My new- oops I mean my HUSBANDS new bike -  is on sale.  The website says $699  but since it's been sitting at $700 bucks all summer and fall, I'm hoping that the in store sale is better than the website sale.  With this bike I (whoops I mean "my husband" ) will be able to ride like wind!... and maybe he'd let me compete with it, too.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

See Millie Tri said...

Test Test Test

Alex said...

Looks great!!

See Millie Tri said...

Thanks! :) I'm loving it! Emily @ Blogaholic Designs is awesome! She rocks my socks.

Shelley Moore said...

Wow Millie - i love the graphics!!! SO very cute! Glad we can leave comments again :)

anna said...

Nice blog!

Ah, bikes. We have four of them and they don't get around much in winter. I finally pulled on of them out and plan to take her out tomorrow.

You've inspired me to look into doing a triathlon. I started training a couple of years ago but some health issues set me back. Now I want to "tri" again!

See Millie Tri said...

Yeah! Thanks! I love all the comments- and I'm so glad Anna that you want to Tri again!!! That made my day :)