Friday, January 21, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Changes

So,  Im in the process of trying to redesign my blog.  And, honestly for someone who has an overloaded right brain, and a very anemic left brain... my HTML coding skills are LACKING.  I really want to make a pretty blog, or at least a functioning one that allows for comments and interactions, but so far, I am failing miserably.  I also have some illustrations I can't wait to show you.  A lot of generous friends have all volunteered to help bring this blog to the next level, but since my HTML skills stink, the going is very slow.

I also wanted to let you all know that I am now part of the Clevergirls Collective, 1000 Clever Women's Blogs.  I wanted to let you know, because as part of the honor of being chosen, comes with it opportunities to review products-  of which I will receive at no cost other than providing my review.  However, I have signed the "Blog With Integrity"  pledge, and will continue to tell it like it is, regardless of whether or not I am being compensated for my opinion.  Thus far, any products that I have reviewed, I have purchased at my own expense and shared with you  so that you could either benefit from the same product or know to avoid it.    If I am every being "compensated" for a product, I will let you know upfront that this is the case.  If I don't mention it right away, it can be assumed it is another product that I purchased for myself :)

I mean, really, who knows how many free products will come my way on this little ole blog.  I may be premature in my revelations, but since those currently reading are the few that have seen me and this blog grow and blossom from a teeny seed (ok, cheeseball I know, but really-  I feel like I have grown so much in the past two-ish years) that I felt you guys all deserved to know first :)

And, hopefully with the redesign of the blog, I can finally get the comments section to work again ... it's really bothering me that the only place that people can leave comments is on Facebook, and not here.

Who knows, I may have to move my blog to a different host in order to get it to do what I need it to.

Regardless of the changes that are coming, I will keep you all informed of any them.

More posts coming soon!  And thank you all so much for your continued support, and for helping my little old blog become part of the the Clever 1000!

~Millie