Friday, January 27, 2012

One of the few "good" things about not working

You know I always talk about the insufferably crowded lap pool lanes, and how I have to wake up at the butt crack of dawn in order to just get a lane.  And then I go on further to complain how hard it is getting out of bed in the wee, chilly hours of the morning, just to jump into a cold pool.

Well, the pool is still cold- I have come to the conclusion that its never going to change.  No matter how many times I talk to the peeps at the gym, I blog about it, I email- this squeeky wheel will never get the satisfaction of a tepid pool.  However, the one thing that I have started to receive *jazz hands*  my own lap lane :the crowd goes wild:.  Amazing!  I know you're shocked by this, but in the middle of the day, the gym is a virtual ghost town.  The only people in the pool are me and the blue hairs doing their water aerobics.  I can not even begin to tell how just how much I enjoy the solitude.  Some people have yogo to clear their minds, I have swimming.  :)

0 comments: