Tuesday, April 13, 2010

T Minus Two Months- Exactly

Today is April 13th. The triathlon is June 13th. Exactly two months from today, I will be huffing and puffing and chugging along. Time has gone by so quickly, and I still find myself so under prepared. A lot can happen in eight weeks I guess. And yet as I pontificate on the difficulties that are ahead of me in preparing for this journey, what did I do today to further myself in preparation. Nothing. Nada. I sat my happy butt on my couch, had Subway for dinner and then spent the rest of the night doing homework. Just one night I know, but this is not the time to be cutting myself any slack. This is the time for two workouts per day, no holds barred. And yet- it was almost too easy skipping an evening workout. And both sad and scary, I only feel the slightest bit of guilt. That isn't right.

Tomorrow is another day, and I will have to find creative ways to get two hours of workouts in with no pool. :(
I sincerely wish there were more hours in the day. Maybe like two more... that would make life so much easier.

One month, twenty nine days. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.


~Millie

0 comments: