Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Because I have @Klout - @BigTrain Fit Frappe

So, one of the great benefits of having a blog, is free stuff!  Who doesn't like free stuff right?
A month or so ago, I was approached by Klout to test a product made by a company called Big Train out of California.  It's a Caffeinated Protein Powder, called Fit Frappe- which comes in a ton of different flavors, and is essentially like having those high calorie blended beverages without the calories or sugar.

Fit Frappe™ 5 flavors new protein drink mix (Espresso, Mocha, Vanilla Latte, and 2 non coffee flavors Vanilla and Chocolate

·         20 g protein 16 oz drink
·         Gluten Free
·         ~130 calories
·         Serve it hot, cold or blended
·         ~5 g fiber
·         < 1 g sugar
·         vitamins and minerals




They are actually quite tasty-  as you probably read from this weeks previous post- Ive sort of become addicted to them.  While I have to wean myself off them just a bit, they are definitely worth a try for those of you who like going for a morning blended beverage, but then hate yourselves for drinking all those calories.  This has a taste of a you-know-what that rhymes with "Flap like Nemo"  but is full of all the goodstuff we need like protein and fiber.

Check them out on Facebook at Facebook.com/BigTrain or their website at www.bigtrain.com

I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company. Klout endorses Blog With Integrity, as do I.  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look VERY yummy! Thanks for sharing. :)