Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wow! Long Time No Talk

Holy moly. Its been a while!

So, I guess I should probably fill you in a bit on what's been going on. Brutus found greener pastures with a new gym. So, I havent seen him for a while. We're trying to get our schedules figured out and see where we can meet so he can start kicking my butt again.

The summer term started um, two(?) weeks ago.. and it took off running. So I've been more than overwhelmed trying to balance work and school. Why do I always do this to myself? Thankfully, the term is almost over already- only three and a half weeks left- yay.

I have a book to review written by Chris MacCormack. It should be up later this week.

Ive been getting some questions about the Water Proof IPod Nano I'm testing, and why I havent blogged about it. The Water Proof Nano is in the testing stages still. So there will be some bugs and such to work out while, well, working out.

The one that I had took on water and had to be sent back to the manufacturer. I just received my replacement, and hopefully it will go along swimmingly from here on out (pun intended).

If you are a SHOW ME YOUR GUNS participant. We are ALMOST at the 6 week mark. I will be sending out an email in the new few days with the midpoint check in information ( I cant believe its been six weeks! Holy moly time flies)

My Dad, Sister and I have signed up for the Naperville Triathlon at the end of the summer. We are currently planning on doing it as a relay, however, Im tinkering with the idea of seeing if I can do the full monty. I'm not quite sure how that would work tracking wise, or, if they would allow me to compete in the whole thing without tracking me (though that would kind of stink considering I wouldn't know my times then)but considering it will be my only Tri this season, I kind of feel like I should really be doing the whole thing.

This weekend is the Naperville Women's Tri. I'm so sad I'm not going to be competing in it. But lack of time, and some unexpected travel has prevented me from competing.

So, sorry for the frenetic whirlwind post :)

I'll update more later!

0 comments: